Begin: Thursday, February 27th, 2020 at 4:00 am
End: Thursday, February 27th, 2020 at 7:00 am
Building Impacted: Klamath Hall
Scope: Electrical conduits will be removed in the 3rd floor renovation area.
Services Impacted: The following systems will be shut down
- Fume hood exhaust with the exception of the occupied south half of the 3rd floor.
- Building controls panel PXCM134.6.
- The 3rd floor fire alarm panel will be in test mode.
- The contractor will provide temporary power to the 3rd floor data equipment.
- Work will be performed by Lease Crutcher Lewis.
Special Instructions: Please close fume hood sashes the night of Wednesday, February 26th.
Contact: Denise Stewart, CPFM Owner’s Representative, 541-346-2280 or 541-335-1258