Starting December 28, 2017, at 6:00 am ending December 29, 2017, at 6:00 am (24 Hours) the supply air will be down for the east portion of the Huestis Hall, on all floors, to replace a fan/motor assembly in supply fan SF2.
- First Floor: 112, 112A,B,C; 130, 130A,B,C, 120C,D,E,F,G
- Second Floor: 206, 206A,B,C, 212A, 214A, 238, 238A,B,C, 230A, 228A
- Third Floor: 306, 306A,B,C, 314C, 330A, 334, 334A,B,C,D
- During this time any area that has a fume hood should keep fume hood sash closed
- Keep lab door open for makeup air
- Close all open chemical containers in fume hoods
For additional questions or concerns on how this may impact building services, please contact CPFM Facilities Services Zone B Maintenance Manager Bruce Budzik 541-346-8834.