As part of the Oregon Hall Renovations on Saturday, May 19, 2018, from 6:00 am – 3:30 pm contractors will be shutting down the 800A breaker in the Basement MDA Panel Labeled West Power/Lights. This will impact lights, receptacles, and mechanical equipment that services the west portion of the building and network equipment in Room 225. The Building Network system will be down, except for areas served by East Wing data rooms. West side lighting, receptacles, mechanical equipment and the network will all be shut down during this time.
This work is necessary to allow for re-circuiting lights, receptacles and power to network equipment.
For questions or concerns please contact CPFM Design and Construction Owners Rep Patrick Mucker at 541-346-8216.
On December 19, 2017 from 7:30 am – 2:00 pm JKG Electric and Fortis Construction will be onsite at the Jane Sander Stadium impacting the below systems:
Date: Time: Impact:
12/19 7:30 am – 11:30 am MOP 001 Switchboard 1N1-4 Shutdown
• All building and field lighting
• All building equipment – HVAC, circulation pumps, elevator and water vault sump pumps, fire sprinkler compressor, propane pump, cameras etc.
• All building and field receptacles – including MDF racks, concessions, press box, offices, concourse, team lounge and lockers, etc.
• Fire alarm control panels
• Access control panel
• Primary source to emergency panel 2E1-4 (secondary source should be available through ATS)
• Broadcast truck panel
12/19 12:30 pm – 2:00 pm MOP 002 Lighting Panel 2E1-4 Shutdown
• Emergency lighting
• Fire Alarm Control Panel
For questions or concerns regarding this outage please contact CPFM Design and Construction Owners Rep Charlene Lindsay at 541-346-5503.
On Saturday, July 1st from 3:30 am to 6:00 am, emergency egress lighting will be off, and from 6:00 am to 11:30 am, all egress lighting will be off.
Work will be performed by Andersen Construction.
For questions or concerns about how this may impact your area, contact Denise Stewart, Campus Planning and Facilities Management (CPFM) Design and Construction at 346-2280.