On Monday, August 26th, at 7:00 am through Friday, September 6th at 4:00 pm, abatement work will be performed by Belfor Environmental in two phases:
Phase 1 Abatement (see clouded area in 1st diagram) 8/26-8/30:
- Occupants of these offices have been temporarily moved to allow for work.
- Access to Esslinger during Phase 1 will be restricted to the northwest lobby L102.
- REC offices adjacent to H102 can access offices from L102 during Phase 1.
Phase 2 Abatement (see clouded area in 2nd diagram) 9/2-9/6:
- Access to Esslinger will be through L101.
- Stairs at L102/ S101 will remain open.
- REC staff in offices 102, 103A-D, 104, and 104A-B will be able to access their suite though L101 to 102. (Door hardware will be temporarily replaced for access.)
- Room 106, and restrooms 115/117 will be offline during phase 2.
- Classrooms 105, 107, 112, and 116 have been taken offline by the registrar for the duration of the abatement project.
For questions or concerns, please contact Tim Allenbaugh at 346-8214 or email@example.com.