RSS Feed

PowerPoint Topic and Flow Chart

November 13, 2012 by arichard@uoregon.edu   

Assignment Description: Students will use Microsoft  Word SmartArt Graphics option too create a flow chart of their Powerpoint presentation. The purpose is to introduce and work with Information Architecture and create a hierarchy of flow of content to be contained in the Powerpoint presentation. It is recommended that the Powerpoint presentation topic be the Prototype shell of the students’ Winter term professional ePortfolio website they will produce. Students have the option to choose a different presentation topic. Examples and specifications of both are shown. The Powerpoint piece is one of three presented at Finals.

Reflection: I am going to do my PPT on my Transmedia Field Guide for Art In Society. The Field Guide will be a WordPress blog that looks at Eugene’s music venues and the ways a venue can encourage or hinder a participatory and/or meaningful concert-going experience. The flow chart below shows eleven sections of information which will be the eleven pages of my Field Guide, and will also be slides in my final PPT presentation. It’s a bit odd to have drop-downs for only one page, but it suits my purpose and should be easily navigable.

Flow Chart PDF

»