Questioning Survey

What is your organization or company? Give background history including by whom, when, and why it was founded.

The organization I am focusing on is ArtCity, a new start up that will be based in Eugene. The current developer of this program is Charly Swing.  Charly is a recent graduate of the New York Academy of Art. After receiving her MFA in sculpture she found herself searching for a support system within the creative community of Eugene.  Without many resources to find this support, she decided to develop her own.

What do they do or make – describe the products and services and what makes them unique.

ArtCity focuses primarily in creating a profession making space for artist who would identify in a “fine art” spectrum. These artists are not commercially known or making to sell their work. They are spending time in this space to explore ideas and theories. This is unique to Eugene because it is not catering to a “making community” that is reflective of the artisan culture that primarily surrounds the area. The products will consist of fine arts works in the 2D and 3D realms, theatre productions, musical productions, and artistic experiences. The space will evolve into a multidisciplinary studio space.

From the Website: “ArtCity developed out of the intention to address and resolve artists’ immediate need to sustain their livelihood in Eugene and work in a salon-style studio community. In this environment artists will work near professional peers, surrounded by inspiring activity, growth, and opportunity.”

Describe the culture of the organization or company. What is the work environment like – the atmosphere? What is the building like – exterior/interior, architecture, fittings and furniture? How do the employees work together? What are the jobs and roles of individuals? How does management treat them?

The organization’s culture will reflect human and artistic sustainability. Charly believes that “creating is a human act.” She would like to focus on content for professional development,  developing video to interview artists who are involved, and also a place for review and curation. The culture is surrounding all things art.

Who is the targeted audience? What are their demographics? (Age, gender, income level, where they live, own or rent, etc.)

The target participates are working artists focusing primarily in contemporary art making.  This can cater to anyone. As far as an audience there wasn’t a specific demographic mentioned. She did mention locals who are interested in the arts as well as artists. I assume the target audience will be those who can afford to consume the fine art piece, so that may refer to those with a sustainable income.

What is the organization or company mission statement? Tagline? (Can be the same – Nike’s is, “Just Do it!”

ArtCity creates opportunities for artists of all disciplines to interact with creative peers, inspire professional growth, collaborate, engage the public, and participate in Eugene’s burgeoning creative community.

No tagline was discussed. However, Charly mentions a few words that were reflective of a tagline. These examples include “House of creative energy”, “all things art”, and “Creating is a human act.”

7 thoughts on “Questioning Survey

1. Miskan

I found review of bookmakers in zambia to be an excellent resource for staying updated with the latest trends in the Zambian betting market. The site not only reviews different betting platforms but also provides updates on new game releases and changes in betting laws. This keeps me informed and ensures that my betting decisions are based on the latest information available.

Reply
  2. Sam Porter

What stood out the most was the professionalism and timeliness of the do my essay https://www.resellerratings.com/store/DoMyEssay. The essay was delivered well within my deadline, allowing me ample time to review the work before submission. Also, whenever I had queries or needed an update, the customer support team was always quick to respond and extremely helpful.

Reply
  3. Cloudsicker

Hello. I have registered at https://melbetma.app/ for sports betting and I want to say that it is one of the best sites for that. I got a large selection of events to bet on, as well as many different markets to bet on. In addition, the site offers competitive odds, which allows you to get more winnings. I am satisfied with the quality of service and the speed of withdrawals. So far, nothing has disappointed me.

Reply
  4. Balgoritin8

Hello, everyone. I have some exciting news today. Previously, we only placed bets on the computer, but now you can download the apk file on your phone and install the app from the https://wolfwinnerlogin.com/ wolfwinner website. From there, you can utilize all the features to manage your funds and bets online, as well as watch live streams of various sports.

Reply
  5. Bobby

Hello! On this site you will learn useful namesake information on the topic: what is 2g . I am very pleased to have found this site. because there is a lot of cool and useful information here that will be useful for anyone who is interested in technology! I recommend this article to you for reading! Have a nice day!

Reply
  6. ahoy ally

Immersing myself in the online gaming scene in Australia has been an extraordinary journey, especially thanks to this fantastic platform. I was completely blown away by how intuitive and user-friendly everything is. Trust me, this is one of those experiences that you have to try firsthand to fully grasp. It’s like entering a whole new universe, one that takes your gaming experience to an entirely different level. Right in the middle of it all is https://royalreels-cаsino.online/, a platform that’s been a game-changer in every sense of the word. It has revolutionized my gaming world, and I can vouch for the tremendous impact it’s had on my overall experience.

Reply
  7. Frankoo

Hi friends. I was looking for a reliable resource for online cаsinо selection and came across Best pokies cаsinо . This site exceeded all my expectations! Informative reviews, unbiased ratings and detailed descriptions of each cаsinо make it quick and easy to choose the right place to play. Special thanks for honest and independent expert opinions – it really helps to make an informed choice. If you want to find the best online cаsinо in New Zealand, this site is what you need!

Reply