Personal Adornment Reflection

If someone ask me what is my favorite cloth or what kind of shoes style I like, I think it is not a simple question, and I cannot answer that immediately. Because I think people’s aesthetic vision is constantly changing with age, like the style of dress would be changed all the time, especially for girls. Although my style of dress will always change, but I also have my own values, such as most of the clothes in my closet are black, because I think black clothes is relatively simple, I was a very nasty troublesome person, so I like wearing clothes with a simple color. Otherwise, I believe that black clothes can be applied to various occasions, very convenient and very practical, and the black clothes seemed more formal. Compared to black, I do not like those red or bright yellow color, it may be because I think that light-colored clothes are easy to get others’ attention. But I’m not like a social person, and I’m not good at talking to people on the road, so to some extent, a black dress is also very easy to ‘hide’ yourself. However, although I like wearing black color clothes, I also change the style of my dress all the time. When I was in middle school, I like all kind of clothes with flowers. I think most of the girls in that age will love this type of clothes, because that is pretty cute! In addition, When I was in high school, I like to wear school uniforms, because in China, high school student are very busy, basically they do not have enough time to rest, they have to constantly doing exercises, in order to be admitted to a good university. So there is no time for me to choose clothes, school uniforms are the most convenient choice at that period.

In my family, my parents have totally different opinions on their dress. My mom like to wearing kind of simple clothes, that is similar with me. Most of clothes she have are just three kind of colors, they are black, white, and grey. And she does not like to wear dresses; because she think dresses are not convenient for her to do housework. So she rarely wears skirts at home, unless go out with her friends. In addition, my mother does not like to buy expensive clothes to wear, because she believes that $200 clothes quality is not much better that $20 clothes, so she prefers to buy the cheaper one. However, my father is prefer light-colored clothes, although he is over 45 years old, he still likes wearing pink, blue, and other light colors clothes. Because he is a businessman, he always says that he wears those color of clothes can give a good impression for his business partners. Otherwise, his character is very lively, which is why he likes bright clothes. Thus, from my parents dress style, I know that my mother is a quiet person, it is similar with me, and her dress can expresses her value and beliefs. But my father is an active person just like his dress. So, their personalities are complementary, which is why they can live together.

In my peer community, they are like to wear confortable clothes, like T-shirts and shorts just like their characters. Because in the United States, students are wearing very casual, they usually wearing short-shorts or pants, this is because they all love sports, so they do not like to wear jeans everyday, because that is not suitable for fitness, so they are usually choose comfortable clothes. In fact, they are not care about the dress, but the their bodies. However, in my core community, girls are like to attend the weekend parties, then they will dress up, at that time, they will look very mature. But in the campus they will restore their original comfortable dress, they said this dress more suitable for students. So I think they can arrange a good time to learn and play. They are enjoying the play when playing, but in the learning time, they are very serious. So, I think in my peer community, their dress is good to express their value and beliefs.

All in all, my value and belief is simple and comfortable, my dress is easy to express my value and belief. So I think that if you want to know others, watching their dress is a good way to know their first. From people’s dress can know their value and beliefs, maybe that is not totally correct, but it is the most direct and fastest way to know someone you want to know, besides talking with that person.

6 Comments on Personal Adornment Reflection

1. Mia
    August 12, 2023 at 1:58 pm (9 months ago)

For all the lovers of natural cosmetics and cleaning products, I can suggest using https://elvasallnaturals.com/. This brand has long been known for its effective and all-natural composition. Don’t believe me? Rather follow the link and find everything about it on the site. Enjoy only quality natural cosmetics. No need to save money on yourself!

Reply
  2. Bessie Hall
    September 26, 2023 at 12:35 pm (8 months ago)

If anyone here is dealing with hormonal imbalances or low testosterone, don’t lose hope! There is a way to tackle these issues with the help of enclomiphene citrate, and you can regain control of your health and well-being. Feel free to ask me any questions or share your own experiences. We’re all in this together!

Reply
  3. Chris Wright
    September 29, 2023 at 2:35 am (7 months ago)

Le choix d’un service professionnel de réparation de laveuse ne se résume pas à des réparations rapides ; il s’agit de services de haute qualité qui garantissent le bon fonctionnement de votre laveuse à long terme. De plus, vous pouvez choisir des prix compétitifs pour nos services de premier ordre.

Reply
  4. Fred Bryan
    October 2, 2023 at 12:45 pm (7 months ago)

By entrusting your backflow preventer testing procedure to professionals, you can have peace of mind knowing that your water supply remains safe and uncontaminated. So, don’t hesitate to schedule a backflow preventer test with experts in plumbing and drain services today!!!

Reply
  5. Amber Foster
    October 4, 2023 at 1:12 am (7 months ago)

Here are a few tips for you to develop the most powerful SEO content creation strategy to promote your business. Understand your target audience thoroughly. Know their pain points, preferences, and interests. Use tools like Google Keyword Planner to find relevant keywords to target in your content.

Reply
  6. Sonya Hart
    October 8, 2023 at 11:21 am (7 months ago)

Lody Health Klinik encompasses a wide range of therapies and treatments that are not considered part of conventional Western medicine. Instead, it often includes holistic and natural approaches to health and wellness.

Reply