Public Art Response

幻灯片1

I create this picture as my own artistic version of the runquist murals as a response.

7 Comments on Public Art Response

1. hanxing@uoregon.edu
    March 15, 2015 at 11:09 pm (9 years ago)

I like how you also used collage to create your own mural. I could see that you have embraced several very basic yet important ideas of art and science in your mural. I got to admit that you have included a lot of different subjects in your mural such as science, physics, math…etc. You have also used symbols to represent visual and vocal art. I like your mural, however, I think that the background color seems very boring. It would be nice if you could consider using a radiant kind of color arrangement so it seems more natural. What do you think?

Reply
  2. NIckdwq
    August 10, 2023 at 4:11 pm (9 months ago)

Greetings, If you want to ensure you have a comfortable and productive working time, be sure to take a look at the CoreChair Ergonomic Active Seat Work Chair. To make sure of my words go to their official website https://corechair.com/ . It will make your posture and your day better! You’ll notice your body starting to feel more relaxed and supported.

Reply
  3. Bessie Hall
    August 16, 2023 at 6:33 am (9 months ago)

Everyone’s body responds differently to medications. Some individuals might find one medication more effective or tolerable than the other. Comparing the benefits of retatrutide and tirzepatide, the choice between these medications would depend on individual factors, including medical history, preferences, and healthcare provider recommendations.

Reply
  4. Chris Wright
    September 1, 2023 at 10:27 am (8 months ago)

Mon réfrigérateur faisait des siennes et j’avais besoin d’un service de réparation professionnel. J’ai fait une recherche rapide en ligne pour trouver un service de réparation électroménagers Frigidaire près de chez moi, et je suis tombée sur ce bijou d’entreprise. Dès que je les ai appelés, j’ai su que j’étais entre de bonnes mains. Leur service clientèle était de premier ordre et ils m’ont fixé un rendez-vous le jour même.

Reply
  5. Amber Foster
    September 5, 2023 at 6:28 am (8 months ago)

Optimizing local SEO for multiple locations has allowed me to tailor my online presence to each location’s unique needs. I’ve optimized Google My Business listings, crafted location-specific content, and garnered reviews that reflect the excellent service we provide. This approach not only boosted our rankings but also increased foot traffic and sales.

Reply
  6. Sonya Hart
    October 5, 2023 at 8:26 am (7 months ago)

I have experienced the increadible benefits of Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy and my mental clarity has seen a remarkable improvement. I feel more focused and alert, which has been a game-changer for my work and studies. It’s like a fog has lifted from my mind.

Reply
  7. Stella Singleton
    January 1, 2024 at 6:48 am (4 months ago)

Public art has a way of transforming spaces and sparking conversations. 🎨 It’s incredible how art in public spaces can engage communities and create a sense of identity. And hey, speaking of art, if you’re on the lookout for unique gifts for your loved ones and relatives, check out amberhats.com! Explore our collection and add a touch of creativity to your gift-giving!

Reply