- Steppenwolf could increase the depth of information that they share with their following.
- Sum up the activities of the time period as it relates to the shows being put on, to let people in on some stories, and to let people know what is coming up in the process.
- There is not much research as to how effective this social media platform is to arts organizations, especially theaters.
- Explain why they chose what shows they did.
- Their process.
- More insider takes on the people they work with and their methods.
- Use it every couple of weeks as it relates to the shows being put on.
- A wider net of fan connections
- Being able to connect more easily with fans who are into the “how to” aspect of things
- It may be a heavy time commitment for a social media editor/writter/poster to have their fingers in all of the pies necessary to make this channel of media worthwhile.
- Post ideas about technical aspects of the shows.
- Actors, directors, stage manager tips.
- Have a more personal voice
- Connecting one on one
- Flooding their social media
- Post more about things that are happening at Steppenwolf.
- Have moments be captured and posted and also maybe link to Youtube videos.
- Allow good tweets about Steppenwolf on the feed.
All in all it would be beneficial for Steppenwolf to have a more inviting presence on the website for people to follow on social media and also include all of the platforms (such as Instagram). If they had links to their other platforms of social media from their various social media platforms they would be able to connect to people in many different ways and broaden their scope. For example, their Facebook has no connection to their Instagram or Twitter.