New Student Survey Questions/Answers

1. I came from Roseburg, Oregon originally and enrolled in the UO for my undergraduate in theatre. As I was taking theatre classes my academic advisor Michael Najjar encouraged me to investigate AAD because I expressed interest in opening my own theater one day.
  2. My area of concentration is in Performing Arts, but I am also VERY interested in Community Arts.
  3. My knowledge of technology systems is functional in that I can usually just figure out how to do things on my own, but I would like to be more proficient in excel and other administrative programs that are used in arts organizations to be competitive with others who have more experience.
  4. Microsoft Word: For writing documents. Facebook: For keeping in contact with people, entertainment, and marketing. Dropbox: To keep information saved in a cloud storage. Celtx: Playwriting. Yahoo: Email. Google: Calendar, email, google docx. DoodlePoll: Scheduling. Canvas: Assignments.
  5. I do not have any graphic design experience other than photoshop.
  6. Typography isn’t something I have looked into much.
  7. The web apps I use are doodle poll, and google apps listed above.
  8. I use Facebook. That will change soon as I need to use other forms of social media for marketing.
  9. Something unique about me? I can read philosophy texts really well and often ponder this question for too long because there is not a lot that is unique about anyone just their perspective and combination of common things that make a person who they are. So, I guess what is unique about me is my philosophical perspective on things and combination of faiths and sciences that I adhere to which are constantly in flux.
  10. Something else about me is that I am gender fluid. I don’t really care about what pronouns are used for me. My sex is female so I’m used to being called she, but as I am presenting in the moment is what I am be that male female or a combination of the two.
This entry was posted in aad616_f16. Bookmark the permalink.