Action Plan “Emotional Intelligence”

Building strong relationships with both your team and your audience are crucial when both achieving your objectives and making your message convincing. While I have always done a good job of keeping in touch with others emotions, I have had challenges with expressing my own. While this would normally be a good shield against expressing negative emotions, it also restricts me in my ability to express the positive emotions as well. Happiness, excitement and passion must be shown if you want your team to trust you. You you are only picking up on others and never putting down, it is almost impossible to build strong emotional attachments to your team. The more you care about your fellow members, the more likely you will be motivated to see the entire project succeed.

I intend to develop strong relationships with my fellow team members by taking time out outside our initial meetings in order to get to know them and develop  a lasting bond. At the same time I will be as open as possible about my own life and experiences, so as to increase the trust between us.

One thought on “Action Plan “Emotional Intelligence””