Professionalism Grade

Punctuality

“Showed up early or on time for class, team meetings and other scheduled meetings with instructor, LCB Career Services, ect.”

9/10

I was never late to any scheduled class dates or meetings with LCB Career Services. The only times I was late to team meetings were because I had a prior engagement that overlapped. During these occasions I always let my team know beforehand that I would be tardy.

Participation

“Added Value to class discussions and activities on a consistent basis.”

9/10

Every day I made sure to contribute in some way to the class discussion. I am marking myself down because sometimes my contributions were not very concise.

Respectful to Others

“Treated others with respect and listened attentively to their feedback (including LCB Career Services GTFs). gave teammates guidance and meaningful feedback. Stayed focused on tasks at hand. Limited distracting behavior and sidebar conversations. Held others accountable for these as well.”

10/10

Respect has always been a major tenant for me and I always made sure that if someone is spending their time for my beterment I give them my full attention. Always respectful of my teammates and did my best to enhance their experience. Policed noise around me when speaker was talking.

Preparation

“Came to class/meetings completely prepared (articles read, assignments correctly submitted, assessments completed, ect.). Classmates did not need to update mne and instructor did not need to remind me of class requirements. Held others accountable for these as well.”

8/10

Always came to class prepared having completed the reading and with the propper materials. During particularly busy parts of the term forgot to bring laptop to group meetings which posed as a challenge at times. Reminded team members of class and group deadlines.

Initiative and Motivation

“Took advantage of every learning opportunity afforded me this term (Journal, Career Services, office hours, proposal research, personal leadership development, ect.). Approached each opportunity with curiosity and a willingness to take risks.”

8/10

Took many of the opportunities available to me and made sure to make the first moves during research for projects (setting up interviews ect.). Could have attended office hours and Career services events more.

Total

44/50

One thought on “Professionalism Grade”