One Week Down!

So with the first week of Fall term finished, I’ve felt nothing but anticipation towards the weeks to come. We received our teams for the term’s group project and I have a lot of confidence in our ability to work together. It is a really diverse group, so we should be able to learn a lot from working together.

As for the class itself, it has been extremely refreshing to actually learn to lead. So many times in our educational careers we are just handed positions of leadership and basically expected to wing it. Having a class devoted to developing strong leadership strategies is exhilarating and I look forward to seeing how I can fine tune my own style throughout the term!

2 thoughts on “One Week Down!”

1. Blade Forge – the premier Australian knife shop for high-quality folding knives. Our hand picked collection features a variety of folding knives made by top brands from around the world, each selected for their exceptional craftsmanship, functionality, and durability. Whether you need a folding knife for everyday carry, outdoor adventures, or work, we’ve got you covered.