International Clarinet Association Warm Up Week 2020

“The ICA is excited to announce Warm-Up Week, an entire week dedicated to sharing warm-up routines from around the world! This free event will take place on October 25-October 31, and we will be sharing videos throughout the week featuring different artists discussing and demonstrating their warm-up routines in different languages, including French, Spanish, Portuguese, Thai, Turkish, Korean, and several others.”

https://clarinet.org/2020/10/27/ica-warm-week-resources/

11 thoughts on “International Clarinet Association Warm Up Week 2020

• February 22, 2023 at 6:40 pm
    Permalink

I think this is a really good article. You make this information interesting and engaging. You give readers a lot to think about and I appreciate that kind of writing. Healthy Marriage

Reply
  • April 26, 2023 at 9:58 am
    Permalink

Thank you for such a well written article. It’s full of insightful information and entertaining descriptions. Your point of view is the best among many. Image

Reply
  • October 14, 2023 at 1:11 pm
    Permalink

Thank you for some other informative website. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such a perfect method? I have a venture that I am simply now running on, and I’ve been at the glance out for such info. https://followershark.de/

Reply
  • October 25, 2023 at 5:32 pm
    Permalink

This is actually the kind of information I have been trying to find. Thank you for writing this information. login g11bet

Reply
  • October 25, 2023 at 8:24 pm
    Permalink

Hi there! Nice stuff, do keep me posted when you post again something like this! Kekes Menu

Reply
  • October 29, 2023 at 10:30 pm
    Permalink

Wow, this is really interesting reading. I am glad I found this and got to read it. Great job on this content. I like it. Strapless Bra

Reply
  • October 31, 2023 at 12:01 pm
    Permalink

I admire what you have done here. I like the part where you say you are doing this to give back but I would assume by all the comments that this is working for you as well. sexy lingerie

Reply
  • October 31, 2023 at 12:02 pm
    Permalink

Thank you for such a well written article. It’s full of insightful information and entertaining descriptions. Your point of view is the best among many. Sportswear

Reply
  • November 2, 2023 at 11:41 am
    Permalink

I think this is a really good article. You make this information interesting and engaging. You give readers a lot to think about and I appreciate that kind of writing. nighty for women

Reply
  • November 6, 2023 at 4:16 pm
    Permalink

I went over this website and I believe you have a lot of wonderful information, saved to my bookmarks hop over to this site

Reply