Oregon Wind Ensemble and Michael Daugherty’s Brooklyn Bridge

It was an absolute pleasure performing Michael Daugherty’s Brooklyn Bridge, a 30-minute concerto for clarinet and wind ensemble, with the Oregon Wind Ensemble under the direction of Dr. Rodney Dorsey! The challenging work was presented with confidence by the UO students, and I was both honored and proud to play alongside them. Kudos to the amazing clarinet section in particular!

14 thoughts on “Oregon Wind Ensemble and Michael Daugherty’s Brooklyn Bridge

• September 12, 2022 at 11:56 am
    Permalink

I can tell you that the performance was great, and the last time I was there for a small concert, the atmosphere was unspeakably joyful. I love this different culture of attending events in old places, I even did a review of the last one in the form of an essay that I moved here as an example. So for me, this kind of news is a sign that there is another place in my piggy bank that is steeped in the spirit of the old days where you can immerse yourself in music completely.

Reply
  • February 22, 2023 at 6:39 pm
    Permalink

Some truly wonderful work on behalf of the owner of this internet site , perfectly great articles . Assume world

Reply
  • March 31, 2023 at 2:46 pm
    Permalink

Thank you very much for writing such an interesting article on this topic. This has really made me think and I hope to read more. bizze

Reply
  • August 12, 2023 at 9:17 am
    Permalink

Thank you for some other informative website. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such a perfect method? I have a venture that I am simply now running on, and I’ve been at the glance out for such info. kibho login

Reply
  • October 18, 2023 at 5:35 pm
    Permalink

Pretty good post. I have just stumbled upon your blog and enjoyed reading your blog posts very much. I am looking for new posts to get more precious info. Big thanks for the useful info. لكزس 2023

Reply
  • October 22, 2023 at 9:19 pm
    Permalink

I admire what you have done here. I like the part where you say you are doing this to give back but I would assume by all the comments that this is working for you as well. اكسنت 2023

Reply
  • October 30, 2023 at 6:18 pm
    Permalink

All your hard work is much appreciated. Nobody can stop to admire you. Lots of appreciation. Strapless Bra

Reply
  • November 1, 2023 at 5:27 pm
    Permalink

nice post, keep up with this interesting work. It really is good to know that this topic is being covered also on this web site so cheers for taking time to discuss this! sexy lingerie

Reply
  • November 1, 2023 at 5:28 pm
    Permalink

Wow, this is really interesting reading. I am glad I found this and got to read it. Great job on this content. I like it. Sportswear

Reply
  • November 25, 2023 at 11:14 am
    Permalink

I’ve read some good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you put to create such a great informative website. buy transparent bra

Reply
  • November 25, 2023 at 11:15 am
    Permalink

Thank you for some other informative website. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such a perfect method? I have a venture that I am simply now running on, and I’ve been at the glance out for such info. bra

Reply
  • November 25, 2023 at 11:15 am
    Permalink

This is actually the kind of information I have been trying to find. Thank you for writing this information. Bikinis

Reply
  • November 29, 2023 at 10:10 pm
    Permalink

There is so much in this article that I would never have thought of on my own. Your content gives readers things to think about in an interesting way. Thank you for your clear information. Bra online shopping

Reply
  • March 6, 2024 at 7:36 pm
    Permalink

Discover the charm of Abu Dhabi’s flower shops, where vibrant blooms dance in the desert breeze. From elegant arrangements to bespoke bouquets, these florists weave tales of fragrant beauty. Embracing the cultural tapestry, each petal reflects the city’s rich heritage, making every visit to these floral havens a sensory delight. flower shops in abu dhabi

Reply