Interview with Buffet Crampon #TogetherAtHome

I had a very gratifying interview with Matt Vance, the woodwind product specialist for Buffet Crampon, earlier today. It was a wonderful opportunity for me to share my stories about professional career, various ways to overcome challenges in teaching and performing posed by the ongoing COVID-19, and my visions for the future. I also got to share my testimony on Buffet’s fabulous student clarinet Prodige (#WePlayProdige) and even gave a short performance with the instrument. I hope you enjoy this Webcast!

One thought on “Interview with Buffet Crampon #TogetherAtHome

• February 27, 2023 at 12:13 am
    Permalink

Teaching during the pandemic has been difficult and many students have not been able to adapt to the new conditions. After all, learning music is not a simple subject and often you need to have a dialogue with the teacher. Of course, many teachers used social networks and programs for teaching via the Internet. When I read the advantages and disadvantages of social media essay https://papersowl.com/examples/social-media/ I wanted to explore the experience of distance learning music. I would like to open my own studio and am thinking of teaching students from different states. I think using social media for advertising and teaching is a good idea. Therefore, I am always interested in articles describing the experience of teachers who have successfully coped with this task.

Reply