Creative Spirtituality Reflection

1How do you define “spirituality”?
I consider spirituality as a condition. A condition that people use their spirit achieve their balance between external world and internal mind. People cannot touch or see spirituality because spirituality is intangible, is a kind of internal mental power to guide people how to do in their actual life. I like to use the word spirit to describe spirituality, I consider spirituality is also a kind of value that people get from their metal power.

2Does spirituality differ from religion?
As a atheist, I do not know too much about religion. For me, I think spirituality is differ form religion. I consider spirituality is a mental power cause by belief or faith. It can cause by the religious if you trust. However, it is not necessary must comes from religion. In some ways I consider spirituality is very similar with religion. It is something relate to how people think and see the world, but the different is one can tell people how they should do but one is not.
3How do you define “creativity”?
The word creativity means the inborn power from the nature. It represent people’s ability to create. Each individual has their own ability to create. Some of the might good at art, some of them might good at music. Creativity is un-limit, however, I just feeling when people get education and use the same standard for create. They will lost their original ability to create. In somehow, I trust education might destroy creativity.

4What is the source of creativity?
I do not sure what’s the source of creativity. I consider all the creativity comes from my brain. And my brain combine my experience, personal value, education then give me the emotional support to create. For example, when I listen the songs “let her go”, my brain will let me remember my ex girl, then I will feel sad. And I have inspiration to draw a dark and gray picture about chaos in my mind.

18 thoughts on “Creative Spirtituality Reflection

1. I think you input on religion is very interesting since you are an atheist. I wouldn’t consider myself an atheist but I do not believe in the average idea of religion by means of believing in a God or Gods. However, I do believe in a higher power and that there are many things that are unexplained in this world which makes us consider that there is a force working with us and moving our lives. You brought up some good points because I originally said there is no difference between religion and spirituality, however I would consider myself spiritual however, I wouldn’t consider myself religious, and I hadn’t really thought of that in my response.

2. Major private Toto refers to a company that shares high dividend rates and various events while having few restrictions while using the Toto site. Companies that participate in the operation of excellent ozmakers and manage site security in real time are called safety playgrounds or major playgrounds in the Totosite industry.
    cragro

3. Looking at this article, I miss the time when I didn’t wear a mask. keonhacai Hopefully this corona will end soon. My blog is a blog that mainly posts pictures of daily life before Corona and landscapes at that time. If you want to remember that time again, please visit us.

4. I came to this site with the introduction of a friend around me and I was very impressed when I found your writing. I’ll come back often after bookmarking! slotsite

5. Online YouTube Thumbnail Checker is the perfect online tool created specifically for YouTube Creators like you. This user-friendly tool allows you to review and optimize your video thumbnails and titles online with a single click. The best part is that it’s totally free!

6. The detailed financial updates and insightful articles on Banking PK make it an essential resource for anyone looking to stay informed about Pakistan’s financial sector. The website consistently provides valuable information on banking, investments, and economic trends, including useful resources such as the 750 Prize bond result online.