Brand Awareness Activity

非诚勿扰

Fei Cheng Wu Rao is my favorite  program:  it means “If not sincere then do not disturb”, known in English as If You Are the One is a  Chinese dating reality show. Loosely based on theTake Me Out format.  If You Are the One has been a ratings success in China . The show’s popularity and social commentary has drawn attention of academics and foreign media.

When I see the logo,  I see a hot women arrayed sexy pose, it fit for the premising of the program which is 24 women stand in an arc, each behind a podium with its light initially on.

The first Chinese word “非”  is a symmetrical font, used two color, as we all know the blue stand for men and pink represent women.  In the past of China, the status of men and women are very unequal. So this program and the logo design to highlight the equality of men and women.  Whole logo use red color,  represent the jubilant and the best wish for every couple to tied the knot.

青花瓷汾

http://www.fenjiu.com.cn/doce/about/group.asp

FenJiu:a type of liquor known for its superior flavor and called the soul of Chinese liquor which come from my hometown.  I really love this design of bottle and font.The porcelain in 2004 won the best rum image awards, which later won the London International Award for Best Visual Effects in 2005 .

Its bottle was designed by known as ” exquisite son ,” the famous international potters Zongtao Wang, traditional Chinese blue and white porcelain style , with ” Fen ” as the subject, filled with a variety of fonts , ” liquor “, which explains the development from the perspective of characters Fen ‘s long history .

I believe the bottle design is very attractive,  not only the performance of Chinese blue and white porcelain long tradition of wine culture but also reflects the brand’s high-end, as far as I‘m concerned,  blue and white porcelain has a high degree of awareness of the foreign market . Bottle -meter pass from Jingdezhen Ceramic solely responsible for the firing , porcelain delicate soft , colored bright blue and white material, the font with ink, blue and white porcelain also fit for the advertising: Like water pure and friendly, make people is lost in thought. Blue and white porcelain  reflects the Fen as fresh approach, make a person contemplative time as good as water.

f703738da9773912b340b713f9198618367ae259

https://www.laduree.com/fr_fr/

This is a famous macaron brand which is my favorite dessert .  Laduree is France luxury bakery and sweets maker house created in 1862. It is one of the top premier sellers of the double-decker macaron. They are still one of the best known makers of macarons in the world.

When I first see the logo,  the background let me feeling fresh and clean,the middle of white area clearly write the brand,location and what time they set up. The decor is surrounded by a circle of wheat,  not only shows the feeling of elegance but also reflects the wheat  being the cake and dessert must required raw materials.  At the same time, it also indicate  customers they used materials are nature and health. The lower part of the wheat looks like an angel stretched out his hands to sent the dessert for people. I believe anyone can’t rejected the dessert especially when an angel sent it for you!