other models

other models

These are some un-edited images of some of a few models I built for this project. The site model (1″=150′) shows some of my urban design ideas, the section model (1/16″=1′) shows the structure and the flow of activities very…

sailboat making (part 2)

sailboat making (part 2)

I had a lot of fun making this 1/4″=1′ model of Fairlie 55 in the past few months. This boat inspired me throughout the entire design process and every design decision I made relates back to this boat. I started…

Carving Wave (final presentation)

Carving Wave (final presentation)

Amin final boards These were the boards I produced for the last pin-up we had for this studio. Board A: This largest board contains critical information about my design from the urban scale to the floor plan details. Site plan…

FinalReview_Miranda

FinalReview_Miranda

Sawyer_Final.df Throughout history, the biggest threat to humanity has been the diseases we extract from our environment. Proposal for an Office of  Environmental Studies for the Center of Disease Control  + Prevention would bring collaboration among health authorities, researchers, students,…

Joe Hudec Final

FinalistBoardsjoehudecsmall   My project has come a long way this term, evolving its way back to the original ideas and concepts. After last term, my building/complex was solid and inward focused on the main plaza being the main space. After…