Unit 05

Person 1

I see a young woman in her twenties at the library reading a book. I think that she is dressed up very professional because she is wearing jeans, a blouse with buttons and a cardigan with some flats. I believe that she cares about looking professional and clean. I feel that she takes pride in her education with the way she presents and carries herself. I believe that she is into her studies and values an education because she is at the library reading a history book and looks like she is writing a paper on it. I believe that she is white, educated and healthy young woman. She takes care of herself and looks like she is healthy because she is not over weight or too skinny. I feel that she isn’t stressed out because she is very calm and composed as she is working on her history assignment. She has long brown hair that is curly and looks clean. I think this young woman cares about her body, education and health because she looks happy and studious.

Person 2

I see a young man playing softball on a coed team. I think that he is athletic because he is playing on an intramural team and has hit the ball every time and made a homerun.  He is in crazy colorful shorts and a cut off fraternity t-shirt. He has Nike frees on that look like they are in good condition. I feel that he is also a young white man in his twenties as well. I think that he is a family guy because he is in a fraternity and respects his brotherhood. I feel that he takes care of himself as well because he is being active and has a built body. I believe that he is in a good emotional condition because he is laughing, smiling and enjoying his time with his friends.  I feel that he has an outgoing personality because it connects with the outfit that he is wearing. I believe that he is a bubbly person because he is enjoying the sunshine and in a friendly mood.

Person 3

I see an older man who I feel looks like he is in his 50’s. He is currently cutting someone’s lawn and cleaning it up.  I think that he is hard working because it is for once a hot day in Eugene and he is out here cutting grass in a long sleeve shirt and jeans. He is wearing white running shoes and a baseball cap to keep the sun from his eyes. I feel that he doesn’t really care about his appearance right now since he is doing lawn work. I feel that he is hard working because he is being efficient with the way he is working and it is early so he is starting his day being productive.  I feel that he is of Mexican decent because he looks to be very tan with dark facial features. I believe that he since he is older is not that active because he is a litter bigger than his expected size. I believe that he is in a good emotional state because he waves and stops cutting when people walk by. I feel that he is friendly and happy with life but also needs to work hard in life to get by.

One thought on “Unit 05”

1. Hi Janie,
    I loved how you brought up in person number 2 that you felt that he had an outgoing personality because of how it connected with the outfit that he was wearing. I completely understand what you mean. Especially when you mentioned that you believed that he is a bubbly person because of how he was enjoying the sunshine, I could definitely relate it back to my own life and several of the people that I saw passing by today that were enjoying being in the sun.