When I found out that I would be designing a logo and rebranding an organization for this class, I was filled with self doubt. I didn’t have any experience in any of the Adobe programs, let alone any design experience, but I learned so much from this whole process. It was such a fulfilling experience to play around creatively in a new medium. Music has really been the only art form that I’ve felt any connection too, but graphic design presented a new and exciting challenge that I felt like I responded well to. I never expected to enjoy it as much as I did and whereas I know I won’t go into a graphic design field, I know that I’ve amassed some skills that will aide me if whatever organization I end up working for needs someone with the skill set I’m obtaining in this course series.  My knowledge of marketing has expanded as well. I can’t go around without noticing logos and typeface, wondering what kind of creative strategy went into it all. I feel about a hundred times more confident in the Adobe programs than I imagined and have been able to apply those skills to projects outside of this class as well.  This class was incredibly useful and I gained some serious knowledge in both marketing as well as design and technology. I eagerly await MMC II.