AAD610 Learning Goals

1. I want to know more about typography and be more familiar with which characters are more common use in particular areas.
  2. I like painting on the paper a lot but use computer to create graphic design I never did before. I hope through this class I can learn more design software, such as Illustrator, Photoshop.
  3. I want to look through various different designs to get a better understanding about logo arts and how they benefit products and company.
  4. My research focuses on Chinese ethnic culture, and I hope to bring this unique culture to the world. Studying in Marketing, Media and communication can give me a good illustration that how American culture industry manages.
  5. I want to gain more jargon around arts area and make me more confident and professional in the future.

One thought on “AAD610 Learning Goals

1. Your interest in expanding your knowledge of typography and understanding the common usage of characters in different areas demonstrates your commitment to mastering essential design elements. This skill will undoubtedly enhance your ability to communicate effectively through various media.

Your enthusiasm for learning design software such as Illustrator and Photoshop shows your adaptability in embracing new tools and techniques to enhance your creative process. This willingness to learn and grow will undoubtedly contribute to your success in the graphic design field.

By examining various designs to gain a better understanding of logo arts and their benefits to products and companies, you are fostering a strong foundation in visual communication. This knowledge will enable you to create effective and impactful designs that resonate with your target audience.

Your research focus on Chinese ethnic culture and your desire to bring it to the world is admirable. Studying Marketing, Media, and Communication will provide valuable insights into how the American culture industry operates, which will be instrumental in promoting your cultural heritage on a global scale.

Lastly, your goal of gaining more arts-related jargon and becoming more confident and professional in the future demonstrates your dedication to self-improvement. This commitment will undoubtedly lead to a successful career in the arts, as you continue to grow and adapt to the ever-evolving creative landscape.

khalidelarbi——————business for sale