Keep Up

To keep pace with the rider this video moves incredibly fast. I am curious to know how many cameras the crew had set up along the route, or how many times the rider went through the course to get all of the shots they needed.

The video starts with a pretty, 360 shot of a circle of trees in the sunlight. Because this piece moves so quickly I like the fade in/fade out to start the piece. The first ten seconds before the logo comes up gets us ready for the piece just like Curtis Robinson gets ready to run the course. If we started with him zooming down the hill I think it would have been too jarring. The filmmaker made a good choice here using a non-traditional editing technique to open the video.

We are following Curtis Robinson down the trail. I like the artistic choice to introduce him by first seeing part of his reflection before he is about to cross a stream at :17 and the the slow motion of the spray he causes at :19 be for we see a wide shot of him.

Throughout this video, the rider is constantly entering and exiting the frame starting at :20. These shots add to the sense of motion we feel. The video does not stay on one image for long. We also have an intentional jump cut at :24. We see Robinson moving past the same background twice. The second time through, he swerves slightly to the right. The director uses slow motion at :54 to show the spray from the water again.

My favorite shot is at 1:13 where the camera pans left as Curtis enters the frame. We turn to him as he races down the hill.

The audio here is also a major reason I find the video compelling. We here the swish of the water every time he goes through a puddle. The sound design for this video is incredible. The sound is always crystal clear. We hear the squeak of the brakes at :36, and :42. Small details like hearing the rider exhale before we see him gives us a sense of how he gets ready to tackle such a fast course. Hearing the thump as he goes over logs at 1:16 and 1:21 adds to the sensation that we are there with him. It’s the kind of sensory detail that we should strive to capture in our own video work.

55 Comments

on “Keep Up
55 Comments on “Keep Up
  1. It’s amazing. I want to learn your writing skills.
    In fact, I also have a website.
    If you are okay, please visit once and leave your opinion. Thank you.

먹튀 검증 업체
    온라인 카지노 게임
    스포츠 토토 일정
    토토 라이브 스코어
    온라인 카지노 사이트
    https://www.j9korea.com

2. Every time my spouse and i grew to be on the internet site while sporting certain awareness quickly a certain amount of tiny bit submits. Desirable way of end, I shall be book-marking currently get types complete spgs appropriate way up. shillong teer result

3. This key fact write is get many site visitors. How should you publicize it? Doing it offers a fantastic customized style during strategies. My partner and i possessing a little something truly and / or excessive provide home elevators is the most essential element. jujur toto

4. Welcome a newborn into the world with our exquisite range of new born baby gifts. From delicate clothing to soothing accessories, our collection offers an assortment of charming options that cater to the needs and preferences of both baby and parents. These gifts are sure to bring comfort and happiness during those precious early days.

5. Hi there, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam feedback? If so how do you stop it, any plugin or anything you can suggest? I get so much lately it’s driving me crazy so any support is very much appreciated. 꽁나라

6. Our new baby gift baskets are the perfect way to convey your warm wishes and love to the proud parents. Filled with a delightful assortment of baby essentials and adorable keepsakes, these baskets are a thoughtful and practical way to celebrate the joyous arrival of a new baby.

7. Welcome to this new Westminster townhouse for sale , offering a perfect blend of modern living and historic charm. With its prime location and well-designed interior, this property is sure to capture your heart.Nestled in a sought-after community, this property offers a harmonious blend of comfort, convenience, and contemporary design, making it an ideal place to call home.

8. VPS Windows Server refers to a virtual private server (VPS) hosting service that utilises the Windows Server operating system. This type of hosting is tailored for users who need to run Windows Server-specific applications, websites, or services in a controlled and customizable environment.

9. A New Westminster realtor is a professional real estate agent or agency specializing in properties in the city of New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada. They assist buyers and sellers in navigating the local real estate market, offering their expertise in property transactions.

10. Social Media Agency Pakistan, BSNS Consulting understands the power of social media in modern business. We craft compelling social media strategies that drive engagement, build brand loyalty, and foster meaningful connections with your audience. Elevate your social media presence and stay at the forefront of your industry with our expert services.

11. It’s the same topic , but I was quite surprised to see the opinions I didn’t think of. My blog also has articles on these topics, so I look forward to your visit. slotsite I am writing on this topic, so I think it will help a lot. I leave my blog address below. Please visit once.

12. Experience seamless remote desktop access with our RDP VPS hosting solutions. Whether you’re a business professional or an individual, our secure and efficient remote desktop environments ensure you can access your files, applications, and data from anywhere.

13. Bsns Consulting is a trusted digital marketing consultancy that specialises in providing comprehensive solutions to businesses looking to enhance their online presence and maximise their digital marketing efforts. With a deep understanding of the evolving digital landscape, our team of experts offers strategic guidance and practical expertise to help businesses effectively navigate the digital realm.

14. Weselldeadlots is your premier destination for electrical suppliers in UAE. With an extensive range of top-quality products and competitive prices, we empower your projects with reliable solutions. Whether you’re a contractor, engineer, or DIY enthusiast, we have everything you need to tackle any electrical endeavor. Trust Weselldeadlots for all your electrical supply needs in the UAE and experience excellence in every transaction.

15. When it comes to scrap buyers in Sharjah, We Buy Dead Stocks stands out as the preferred choice. We are committed to promoting responsible recycling and offer fair pricing for your surplus materials. Join our community of sellers and contribute to a more sustainable future while maximising your returns.

16. Business Consultancy and Services. Our team is committed to enhancing your company’s revenue and efficiency through comprehensive advisory, strategic planning, and process optimization. Whether you need help with market entry strategies or performance improvement, we’ve got you covered with end-to-end solutions.

17. Explore the historic charm and contemporary opportunities of real estate in New Westminster. From heritage homes along tree-lined streets to modern developments by the waterfront, this city offers a wide range of housing options. Find your ideal property and become a part of New Westminster’s vibrant community.

18. When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new surveys are added- checkbox and from now on every time a comment is added I recieve four emails with the exact same comment. Perhaps there is that is you can remove me from that service? Thanks! nap tien 789win

19. An impressive share, I simply with all this onto a colleague who was simply carrying out a little analysis for this. And that he in truth bought me breakfast since I ran across it for him.. smile. So i want to reword that: Thnx for the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending some time to talk about this, I feel strongly concerning this and love reading regarding this topic. Whenever possible, as you become expertise, do you mind updating your blog post with an increase of details? It truly is highly a good choice for me. Big thumb up due to this post! imaginesphare

20. Thanks for taking the time to talk about this, I feel fervently about this and I take pleasure in learning about this topic. Please, as you gain information, please update this blog with more information. I have found it very useful. imaginesphare

21. Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your weblog and in accession capital to assert that I acquire actually enjoyed account your blog posts. Anyway I will be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you access consistently quickly. slot777