Learning Objectives

1. I would love to learn how to use media to better a personal project.

I am not the kind of person that uses social media for communication proposes, and sadly, that is the way for people to communicate everything these days. This is the reason I would love to learn tips and ways to use social media, and media in general, to make my personal projects better and easier to accomplish.

1. I will like to learn to use adequately different software and technological tools.

Again, tied to the first goal, in order to learn how to use social media tools properly, I think I have to enlarge my knowledge about the tools that allow one to participate in the social media experience.

1. I would love to learn how to make a professional and competitive webpage.

I have a few webpages right now, but every time I am finished with one, I am not really happy with its look compared to other more professional sites. So I would love to learn where to go and what tools I need to have a better more professional web page.

1. I would love to enlarge my network and meet new people in the art world.

I am from Bend, and this fact makes very difficult to meet new people in Eugene; so I would like to use this class to learn about interesting events and places that would enlarge my personal network of people and places that would enrich my educational and professional experience.

1. Learn ways to make my life easier by using technology.

I’ve heard so many people saying how easy life has gotten since they are using the new technological gadgets the market has to offer, but every time I try something new, usually I end up spending a whole bunch of time trying to figure out how to use that tool, that actually getting help by it. So there are a few tools that I would like to learn how to use and hopefully make my life a little easier.