The first thing of this week is receiving midterm feedback from team members. In general, the scores I received are not high scores. Obviously, I am not blaming my team members because their feedback truly reflected my performance in the first-half of this term.  And I really appreciate them for helping me to find problems. Though I personally feel my communication skills has improved, all my team members suggest me to speak more from now on. I am much more confident and comfortable now and I think my performance in the rest of term will have a good result. After us exchanging feedback face to face in the group meeting, all my teammates gave me a lot of good advice. And at last, I really want to thank them for understanding my feeling as an international student and not use English as first language. The whole process of exchanging is great, and I learned a lot from them.

The second thing of this week is we did prototype in the class. Our group is trying to find out students’ preference of news when tons of information in from of them by setting up 5 laptops with news blogs and news programs playing. The good thing of a class have people from different country is that they reminds our group how news is presented differently in different country. I had a great talk with a French Chinese. It was really interesting to know French peoples’ preference.

Overall, this week is check point for me. I have a very clear clue what I need to do now rather than being freaked out like I was in the first week.