By the end of this week, I have 3 feelings about this class.

1. This class is a great way to improve one’s communication skills. The class is organized in a good way, which left enough time for group discussion and also covered a lot of materials. The group member you selected and matched makes a group like a real community. Some people are really activated and some people are truly thoughtful. The video is the part I like most in the whole class. They reflected the concepts clearly and based on a true story at the same time.
  2. I knew the course load of this class is overwhelming before, but it still surprised me until I really start to do it. Of course I am not asking you to reduce the course load for me, but I really want to make one suggestion. Can you offer some instructions for assignment for next week? For instance, I tried to do the “self-assessment and action plan” on Friday but I have no idea how long it should be or the format you prefer. Unfortunately, I have a big assignment due by Tuesday morning, so the rest of Tuesday would be the only time I can work on BA352. If you can give me a little more information, then I can start earlier and this class would be easier. Thanks for your patience.
  3. Right now, I have no idea of what the rest of this class would be, but I do think the first week class would be one of the most impressive leadership classes in my college. Because this is the first time I know leadership can be learned and leadership does not necessarily rely on degree of education.

Chujie Huang