Disney for Dayz

"we like disney"

Service Blueprint – airplane travel

on October 14, 2015

Service Blueprint_ Traveling on Airplane

There are a couple of ways that we can improve our airline service. One is that we can limit weight on checked baggage. This way we can save money on fuel because the more weight on the plane, the more fuel it burns. Another thing that we could possibly do is restrict the number of bags brought on the plane which will also cut down the weight of the plane. Another possiblity is we could speed up the boarding process by having them line from the back of the plane to the front. This insures that the plane will not get backed up while boarding and therefore not causing a longer boarding time. Every second past departure time is money lost on a flight, so if we can keep the flow of boarding, then we can have a speedy boarding time and not lose money.

2 Responses to “Service Blueprint – airplane travel”

1. Cortney says:

That is rather useful information!

2. Brian Weber says:

Very good ideas. Good service always leaves a pleasant impression and this is very important when traveling. That’s why I decided to buy business class flights to Croatia when I started planning my vacation. They made me a good offer at a good price. And the flight was very comfortable, which I am very happy about.