Join our Facebook page for updates!
- Child Care & Family Support Programs & Services Brochure
- Student Parent Study Space
- UO Family Communications Opportunities
- Moss Street Children’s Center
- ASUO Childcare Subsidy Applications
- the UO Rec Center! Open Sessions
- Family Check-Up
Child Care & Family Support Programs & Services Brochure
Student Parent Study Space
Do you have a young child?
Do you need a place to work on group projects or study?
A place that’s child friendly?
Well we have good news!! ASUO and the Non-Traditional Student Union are currently investigating the implementation of a child friendly study space, and we need to hear from YOU!
Your feedback is important, and instrumental in the planning process for this possible new space. We’re looking for input on possible hours of operation for this space, estimated use (if you would use this space, let us know!), and general student parent insight. If you support this idea, or have any input on the planning process, please take two minutes out of your day to email the ASUO Non-Traditional Student Commissioner at firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember, every voice matters!
UO Family Communications Opportunities
- UO Families List Serve is a subscribed e-mail list for the UO community providing information about family-related campus and community events and programs. Work-Life Resources provides regular updates, and members are also invited to submit to the list serve. To be added to the list serve, visit the subscription management page or send an e-mail to Jen Mirabile at email@example.com (link sends e-mail)
- Graduate Student Families Listserv is an e-mail list for UO Graduate Students with families. The Graduate Families GE (link sends e-mail) manages this list. You can add your name to this list by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org (link sends e-mail)
Moss Street Children’s Center
ASUO Childcare Subsidy Applications
Child Care Subsidy is continuously accepting student parents into our program! If you are interested in applying for the program or learning more about it please visit our website, http://uoregon.orgsync.com/org/childcaresubsidy, or contact our office at email@example.com!
UO REC Center
PE & Rec will be offering No School Day Camps on Friday, October 13 and Friday, November 10. Campers will be rock climbing, swimming and playing games throughout our facilities. Registration is $35 per child and can be done online or in-person at the Student Recreation Center. More information can be found at https://uorec.uoregon.edu/youth-family/duck-trails-camps/.
Contact Samantha Wallace:
Active, Balanced Lives!
The Department of Physical Education and Recreation supports UO’s Dreamers and students from ALL countries. PE and Rec staff members are committed to providing recreation, physical education, fitness and play opportunities for everyone. You belong here.