Value assignment

My ordered list are :
1. Family
2. Health
3. Friendship
4. Personal Development
5. Independence
————————————————-
6. Personal Development
7. Wisdom
8. Wealth
9. Integrity
10. Security
11. Creativity
12. Loyalty
13. Prestige
14. Power
15. Enjoyment
16. Location
17. Expertness
18. Leadership
19. Community
20. Service

Today is sunday. I stay at home almost all day to do my homework and also review some materials about Gmat. I am senior now and busy with graduating. In the mean time, I am trying my best to attend graduate school the next year as planed. Because my major is accounting, further study no doubt is helpful for my own career in the future. What the most important is it can help me to get the CPA which I desire all the time. From this activity, you can find I really pay attention to my own development. On my list, I put my personal development in the fourth place. This place can show its importance for me. Then I put family and health in the first and second place separately. I am an international student here. Even though there is a time lag between China and United States, I still insist calling my parents almost everyday. So after completing my homework, I made a call to my mom today. After that call, I went to gym with my friends. I really care about my health and every term, I will took a lot of time to excise. Since I was a child, my mom always told me that health is the most important thing in the world. So except family, health is the second important thing for me. After excise, I watched movie with my close friend. No matter how busy I am, every weekend I must hang out with my friends. They are an important part of my life. So I put friendship in the third place. After movie, I drove my car to market and buy some stuff. Then I cooked myself. I lived alone, so most of the time, I complete something myself. Now I can take very good care of myself in this unfamiliar nation. This can show my independence and it is in the fifth place on my list.

I think I inherit from my family many beliefs. Since I was a little kid, my parents always told me that money is not that important, the most important things are happiness and health. They also told me that When I determine to do something, just do it and learn to ignore others’ influence. In my mind, these are good believes they give to me. But there is one thing I can not agree with them. They believe it is better for me to go home and find a stable job after graduation. They want to convince me that after certain age, girls need to get married and have a settled life. However, I do not like this kind of thought. I am the girl who like freedom and want to travel a lot during my life. I want to do many things that I believe they are worth to do.It seems that I don’t have goals that I have yet to pursue. Sometimes I will feel troubled because of the difference between my parents’s values and mine. It can create misunderstanding between us. But I know they always love me and one day maybe they will understand.