I have never been a believer in the creationist theory. I don’t hate on religion ever, but are you serious? I didn’t come from a dude without a belly button hanging out in a garden in the middle east. I hate how they always portray Adam and Eve and Jesus white too, like c’mon, there were no white people in the middle east that long ago. Anyways, I’m getting off of topic; I have always been a strong supporter of evolution. Asides from evolution though, I love how everything literally comes from stardust. I don’t know if whoever is reading this knows anything about astronomy, but take a few college level astronomy classes, for real, it will change your life. My favorite quote of all time is in fact this one:

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” – Carl Sagan

It is just so exciting to think about how everything ever came from dead stars. For this reason, I got my next tattoo. You know those skin tear tattoos like these? People will get tattoos where it looks like they have gears under their skin, or just simply their literal muscles that lay under their skin.bobhandweb

3764c9073a2cace9f32723bf3b739261

Tattoos like these gave me the great idea for my next tattoo. I figured since we are all technically made of stardust, I should do a skin tear tattoo where instead of muscles or bones or gears, there would be a nebula or galaxy showing. I looked it up to see if anyone had ever done it before, and this is the only image I could find, and it was literally almost exactly to what I pictured in my head when I thought up the idea.

c194b009541cee284f7b634eaed1a23e

So after seeing this tattoo, I wanted something very similar, color scheme and all, I just wanted it shaped a little differently and on a different spot on my body, considering this one lays right inside the Business Zone I discussed earlier. I decided to get my tattoo or my left pectoral, and I couldn’t be happier with this tattoo

.-4