One important thing I want to touch on before I show and talk about ink, is something my father taught me at a very young age. I told my dad about how I wanted tattoos because he had them, and how my interest grew in them as I grew. My dad sat me down and taught me about a very important concept to be aware of. He told me about something he called “The Business Zone.” Basically, The Business Zone meant the areas on your arm below the elbow, anywhere from your collarbone and up, and the area of your legs from your knee dowmann. Basically, my dad told me not to get any tattoos in places visible in a work place. It doesn’t matter if your co-workers know that you have tattoos, but for reasons of employment, you shouldn’t have tattoos that can be seen in a t-shirt and shorts. I have always respected The Business Zone that my dad told me about when I was younger, but I figured that once I’m locked into a decent, good paying profession when I’m older, I can modify The Business zone to how I see fit for myself and my profession. Anyways, until I’m a little bit older and have started my career, I will abide by The Business Zone with my body art.