Final for Info Design: Graphic Standards

Assignment Description: The Graphic Standards represents a culmination of students’ logo design, collateral pieces and other presentation specification around their organizations brand.

I created my Graphic Standards for my imaginary organization Grapes of Craft. Click link to see a PDF of the standards.

Graphic Standards

Reflection: After creating my Graphic standards, I realize how important it is to set margins when designing your collateral. I didn’t really pay attention to margins when I made my collateral, so I had to go back and fix everything. However, it was still difficult to make everything fit neatly to clear measurements retroactively. This is a good lesson for the next time I design something: always think about measurements from the beginning. I also redid my Display Ad to match my Graphic Standards. I enjoyed writing the requirements for the standards because it made me focus on aspects I had forgotten about like bleeds or type of paper. In the end, I am proud to have this final product of my design work this quarter.