TomorrowWorld Festival Review

http://www.thefestivalguy.com/reviews/2014-reviews/tomorrowworld-review

Tucker Gumber or better known as “The Festival Guy” is a blogger whose sole purpose in life is to travel around the US to music festivals of all sorts and write about his experiences and review of each of them. He writes about the good and the bad and has no censor when it comes to speaking about his experiences. The review I read about this time was about a music festival he went to called TomorrowWorld.

I chose to read this review because being a music festival junkie myself I like to keep up on what festivals are out there and exactly what people have to say about them. I had the pleasure of meeting Tucker at Sasquatch 2013 and have stayed up to date on his travels and his reviews since then. Before I consider a festival I read what he has to say about it. I decided to read this review as it was the most recent festival that he has gone to. I know a lot of other people who went to the festival, I have had an interest in it, and I wanted to hear what he had to say in comparison to other people have had to say about it as well.

What Tucker had to say was pretty straight forward. He gives a quick bit of information about name, date, location and size (amount of attendees) in the beginning and then begins his review. Each part of his reviews consists of: the line up, stages and sound (the production aspect), greening (how clean was the festival and its festival goers), security, sponsors, crowd, food, art, camping (if it is a camping festival), organization and then his overall opinion. His review on this festival was mixed. He saw a lot of good when it came to the stages and sound, the security and the sponsors and an equal amount of bad in the other categories thus giving TomorrowWorld a 3.5 out of 5 stars.

If anyone is at all interested in a festival I suggest they look through his reviews and take a look at his upcoming festival schedule for future reviews.

2 thoughts on “TomorrowWorld Festival Review

1. Tucker Gumber’s approach to sharing his festival experiences is incredibly engaging! His detailed narratives make it almost feel like you’re there with him, experiencing the highs and lows of each event. For those who are similarly passionate about their pursuits but might be struggling with the complexities of balancing their passions with academic responsibilities, particularly in areas like accounting, assistance is available. If you find yourself needing help with accounting homework or any financial calculations, such as this one offers professional help. They can take some of the load off your shoulders, allowing you to focus more on what inspires you.