Eportfolio

Hello!
My name is Cecilia De La Cruz and I am a junior at the University of Oregon studying business administration. I am of Mexican descent and a bilingual speaker. Additionally, I will be studying abroad in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil where I will be directly enrolled in a local University. I plan to take business, economics, culture, and language classes while I am abroad. My goal is to be a fluent Portuguese speaker and obtain an international perspective on modern business. My career and professional goal is to work for an international organization. Ideally I would like to work for a nonprofit who focuses on helping underdeveloped communities.

This Eportfolio is meant to demonstrate my learning progress through my leadership development in the course BA 352- Leadership and Communication. It will also demonstrate my competency in the following course objectives:

1. Emotional Intelligence
2. Professional Communication
3. Team collaboration
4. Understanding of Effective Leadership Models

You will find a sub-page for each course objective under the Eportfolio main page. Each sub-page will include a description of the course objective and evidence of my competence in each objective. Enjoy!