The Final Proposal

I arrived from a Leadership and Creativity symposium at the Ohio State University Sunday afternoon and met with my team upon my arrival. I left to the conference Wednesday night after meeting with my team and figuring out some logistics about our proposal and therefore was unable to meet with my team until Sunday afternoon. Despite being gone for four days and feeling like I was unable to help my group, I made up for the time I was gone by putting in work Sunday night with my team. During the time I met with my team I noticed my strengths were being reflected.

The team was having a hard time concentrating and being motivated to complete the proposal and despite being tired from my flight I was really motivated to get it done. I was able to spread my motivation amongst my teammates which resulted in successfully completing our proposal. My two strengths I ranked in the five practices of leadership, enabling others to act and encouraging the heart, were definitely portrayed that Sunday night.