Brandon Forsyth BA 352
Just another University of Oregon Sites site

Translating our Proposal into a Presentation

February 28th 2014 in Uncategorized

We have now officially finished our proposal and I am very proud of my team and the way we worked together to display a solid solution to our problem. Although this is a huge weight lifted off of our shoulders, we realize the way we present our proposal is pivotal to the message we are trying to communicate. We must stay focused on what our main point are and not lead away from those ideas. My teammates are a little nervous about presenting, but not about our content. I understand it is not easy to stand in front of a group and talk but I realize that everyone else in the class has to do this. I am excited to get there and use my speaking skills that I have been working on throughout the term. Our first order of business is going to be getting our physical presentation together so it is intriguing and communicates our point efficiently. Our biggest goal is getting our point across clearly with limited confusion. The fact that we already have our proposal done and know what we are trying to communicate helps immensely.

I am proud of the way I pointed out problems in our proposal that I did not agree with or thought could be communicated differently. I have noticed that is has became much easier for me to share my input because of the fact that I have been practicing throughout the term. Our team has benefited from most of my suggestions, just as the suggestions of each member. The way we have rallied together around each others’ thoughts has amazed me and showed me why teamwork is so pivotal in the business world. I am excited to bring all the work we have done throughout the term together into a final product that we can all be proud of.

required

required - won't be displayed

Your Comment:

We had a lot of work to do this week after we got feedback on the first draft of our proposal. Even though we didn’t want to hear the comments, we agreed with them and realize following the directions will help us create a more legitimate proposal. The biggest thing we need to take care […]

Previous Entry

I was excited to present our proposal because of how confident we were in the design and the results we believe the implementation would bring. My teammates and I realized that it was less stressful to do a speech when we knew what we were talking about and not simply memorizing words. I was happy […]

Next Entry

Recent Comments
Categories