Adornment Discussion Assignment

The first person:

He is a young man. He looks handsome. He wear a black pants. The pants are loose.  He wear a purple jacket and a blue shirt. He wear a black glass. He  hair is fashion. He wear an earnings. He looks happy.  He looks hurry.I think that he is an Asian boy, maybe Chinese or American born Chinese because his skin is yellow. I think he is about 20 because he looks young. I think he is yellow race. I think that he is like to make up himself because he looks cool. I think that he may not like study because people who are handsome usually do not like study. I think that he is attractive. I think he is rich because his cloth looks delicate . I think He is a fashion person because the cloth which he wear are very fashion. This kind of fashion is typically Asian fashion.I believe that people wearing good cloth means that they want to make up themselves, and usually they are pretty  rich, and want to show themselves. I believe people wear good cloth are not like to study.

The second person:

She is a young women. She looks very thin. She looks like about 20 years old.  She wear a black glass. She smiled. She wear a grey dress. Her hair looks messy.I think that she is about 20. I think that she is yellow race. I think that she is a Chinese. I think that she is lazy because her hair looks messy. I think that she may be like study because she wear a glasses.I believe that lazy people do not want to settle their hair. I believe people who wear normally are good at study than people who wear good cloth.

The third person:

He is a young man. He looks a little bit fat. He wear dark pants and a brown jacket. He wear a dark blue sweater and a blue shirt. He looks like hurry. He has a yellow hair. He wear a black leather shoes.I think that he is white race. I think that he is an american, but not original, because he did not looks like a traditional american. I think that he is ambitious because the cloth which he wear are very official . I think that he is honest because he is little bit fat. I think that he is little bit hard to communicate because of his face. I think that he is busy and takes a lot of classes because he looks hurry.I believe that people who wear business suit is ambitious. I believe that fat people are more honest. I believe that people who wear dark cloth are more mature.

One thought on “Adornment Discussion Assignment”

1. Your point is interesting, people who wear dark cloth are more mature, and I agree with you. What’s more, I believe person who in dark cloth is serious. But I have different view about the man were very official. Someone wear very official maybe they just have an important meet or event, not represent that the man is ambitious, because the dress of a person only represent a little part of their true minds, we should think of various possible.