Creative Spirituality

How do you define “spirituality”?

The definition of spirituality depends on many things. But I think that the definition depends on the person defining it. Everyone has different views and opinions that vary. For me the definition of spirituality is that it is an unconscious feeling or spirit that is present in everyone. Some people choose to ignore this unconscious feeling and are not spiritual while others embrace it and have it represent them. But I believe that it is present in everyone, it is just a matter of choosing to acknowledge it or not.

Does spirituality differ from religion?

Yes I think that spirituality is different from religion. There are many people who are spiritual and do not identify with any form of religion. Spirituality does not always mean there is a structured set of rules or guidelines. If anything spirituality is less structured and more free form. As for religion this is the opposite. There are many rules and guidelines for most religions. I think that this difference is the key when trying to find the distinction between the two.

How do you define “creativity”?

My definition of creativity is that it is a process in which a person can have their values or beliefs expressed in some sort of way or outlet. I also think that creativity is a mix between a person’s views and beliefs and the world as a whole. This process of creativity can vary and change from person to person. That is why creativity is so unique. It is constantly changing or evolving from person to person. Different people find new and exciting ways to be creative and express their values and beliefs.

What is the source of creativity?

I think that the source of creativity is from the outside world. Everything around us that we see in our daily lives can be a source of creativity. It does not matter if it’s a sign or billboard or a group of people, all of these things could be a source of creativity. I do not know how many times I have been walking to school and I have seen something that has inspired me or made me start thinking. The one thing to realize is that it depends on the person. One person’s source of creativity will be different than another persons.