World of Art

Just another University of Oregon Sites site

Creative Spirituality Reflection

on November 17, 2013
  1. How do you define “spirituality”?

Spirituality to me is something that can differ myself with other people. I think different people will have different definition of spirituality. But related to my own understanding about spirituality, it is a term that can describe the internal activity of my mind. Spirituality actually can link my behaviors with my internal mind which can produce a resource to guide my behaviors as well as to track the reasons of my behaviors. I think it is very hard to produce a general definition for spirituality. However, each person can define spirituality not that hard by explore his or her psychological activities and inner values.

2. Does spirituality differ from religion?

I think spirituality will act at a similar way compared with religion, especially for individuals. I believe spirituality and religion actually engaged with each other in many fields. Especially for those people who are religious, they values and the way to think and solve problems will be highly associated with their beliefs, spirituality and religion. Also, spirituality sometimes can strengthen the value of religion of each individual. I think the biggest difference between spirituality and religion is that spirituality will have bigger influence on guiding individuals and religion can sometimes guide a large group of people even the whole society.

3. How do you define “creativity”?

Creativity to me is a type of activities or abilities that produce new and valuable things. Creativity refers to both tangible and intangible creations. I believe creativity is essential in many especially in electronic products industry. Related to art, creativity is also very important during the production stage. Artists want to create their own ways to deliver their different messages to the audiences and they have to engaged with their creativity. In addition, creativity sometimes can define as the ability to break the traditional barriers and expand into new areas.

4.What is the source of creativity?

I think the source of creativity can be found whenever and wherever. The source can be anything both tangible and intangible such as a physical objects, an idea, a message, an experience, or even a word of mouth. I believe there are enough source of creativity out there but lack of ability and attention to identify and find those sources act as the major problems in the creation process. In the reading, Grey explained “the creative process” in the process of creating art works. I think in the inspiration stage is the place that creativity engage the most. During this stage, artists have to identify the source of creativity and produce something that they believe will inspire themselves as well as the audiences. I think the useful way to help people to identify those source of creativity is to be aware of many little things in the daily life that related to the purpose of creation, because those things could transfer to the sources of creativity or help people to produce some creative ideas.

5 Responses to “Creative Spirituality Reflection”

1. Assets recovery help says:

SCAMS CAN COME IN MANY FORMS, BUT ALL ARE DESIGNED TO GET A HOLD OF YOUR MONEY.

“Unfortunately, The first mistake was getting your funds stolen (crypto scam, trading/Fx investment scam,romance scam etc.)”
    Let The most tactical funds recovery team, Assetsretrievalboard.com save you from making the second mistake. Do not seek help from any of these fake recovery emails (scammers) on this very platform or elsewhere , it will land you in more loss.
    Sending any message to emails here that claim to be hackers.?
    There is more to being a “Real Hacker” (or recovery agent) than just using the words “hack and recovery” to create an email and also go as far as formulating fake testimonies to lure victims to contact them.
    📝1: You need a certified and effective team to help recover your misappropriated funds.
    📝2: you need at-least, a 15years hacking or recovery experienced and oriented dialectical team to enable that your funds recovery is a success, and therefore we at assetsretrievalboard. com is the team to render this service, we work so hard to enable that, the right hacker (recovery agent) is assigned to you after reviews/investigations have been carried out and confirmed that you are a victim of stolen funds. For more informations and detailed proof of works(testimonials)
    Visit our website now and let’s have your funds retrieved.
    assetsretrievalboard.com

assetsretrievalboard.com

©️ 2022 signed.

• James Scott says:

fell a victim to a trade sc*m approximately seven months ago. Through  a phishing scam, a grifter gained access to my account. They made off with 2.8 BTC. I was horrified. I attempted everything to get my money refunded by contacting support, but they can not even help me. However, a friend of mine told me about a recovery expert with the mail (jeffsilbert39 @ gmail • com). he assisted me in combating different investment fraudsters, but I can only thank God that I was able to reclaim my funds DM him on whatsapp +84 94 7671524.

2. DANIEL RAY says:

ARE YOU A VICTIM OF CRYPTO SCAMS AND WANT TO GET BACK YOUR STOLEN CRYPTOS!!

Am here to testify the handwork of A Great Verified Hacker ( Mr Morris Gray )Who helped me recover back my lost funds from the hands of scammers who Ripped me off my money and made me helpless, I could not afford to pay my bills after the whole incident, But a friend of mine helped me out by given me the contact info of trusted Recovery Expert, his email: Morris gray 830 @ gmail . com contact him or chat him up on (+1- /607-69 )8-0239 ) and he will help you recover your lost funds If you have been a victim of any binary/ cryptocurrency or online scam, Mobile spy, Mobile Hack contact this Trusted and Verified hacker, He is highly recommendable and was efficient in getting my lost funds back, 11btc of my lost funds was refunded back with his help, He is the Best in Hacking jobs, contact him ( MORRIS GRAY 830 AT) GMAIL (DOT) COM…..

3. Sarah Woods says:

Are you a victim of Pig Butchering Cryptocurrency Scam? Have you lost money to fake Cryptocurrency Investment platforms?

I was once a victim, I lost $200k to Pig Butchering Crypto scam. I once believed that there’s no way to recover my money, due to the popular believe that lost Cryptocurrency is impossible to recover, untill Blockchain.com referred me to Anonymous Cyber Services, team of Hackers and Cryptocurrency TRACE and RECOVERY Specialists, they can help you trace and recover your lost Cryptocurrency, just like they’ve easily helped me recover my money, I’m forever grateful to them, for their help.
    Contact them now and get help.

Contact them via email now; cyber_services@cyberservices.com

All hope is not lost just yet, I’m a testimony to their good work.
    I really hope this helps. 🙂

4. Abigail Kelly says:

If not for Baba Powers what would my life turn out to be? I want you all to please contact Baba Powers now to get the powerful black mirror from him. I want you all to also BELIEVE AND TRUST HIM because whatever he tells you is the TRUTH and 100% guaranteed. The black mirror makes it happen, attracts abundance. I bought the black mirror from Baba Powers and now, I am super rich and successful with the help of the black mirror. When I first saw the testimonies of Baba Powers of the black mirror, I thought it was a joke but I contacted him to be sure for myself and to my greatest surprise, the black mirror is real. The black mirror is powerful. Check him out on his website to see plenty of amazing testimonies from people about him. These are some of the people that he has helped. Here is his website; Babablackmirrorsofpowers.blogspot.com and here is his email; Babablackmirrors@gmail.com I really can’t thank you enough Baba Powers. God bless you, thank you. Good