Unit07 Essay

How do you define “spirituality”?

As I mentioned in my post that I think that spirtuality is the virtual and psychological support. Spirit is an individual person’s relationship to the soul. In my mind, I believe that being spiritual does not necessarily means people should believe in god. Since everyone is special and unique, people have their own existence in the world. Thus, I guess being spiritual is a brief of freedom.

Does spirituality differ from religion?

Spirituality does differ from religion. Spirituality is having a connection with a higher power, while religion is belonging and believing in an established set of rules on how you live your life and express your spiritual being. The ultimate form of being religious is belonging to a church. Each and every religion has a history backing it up to why it is what it is today. Spirituality is determined by each individual’s specific journey in life.

How do you define “creativity”?

To me, being able to think outside the box is the definition of creativity. There is no set box of criteria that says, “yes, you are creative.” There are endless ways to be creative. Different ways of thinking and expressing them is a form of creativity. People look at everything in a different light, how this is communicated through their perspective is showing their creativity. In order to be creative one must know how to express what they are viewing or thinking.

What is the source of creativity?

Perspective is the major source of creativity. Every person has formed a different perspective on just about everything because we are all raised differently and experience different things in our life. Not two people are exactly alike. From each person’s perspective they can come up with a different inspiration and passion, influencing the outcome. Passion is also a major source of creativity because everyone is driven by something different. In order to be creative you have to be driven and be passionate about what you are creating.