If you haven’t already, check out the team’s YouTube channel! We’re still tracking down some competition videos, but as it is, the channel’s purpose is to provide interesting and relevant information to club members and give the general public a sense of who we are and what wushu is.
As of now, you can find these things on the channel:
– Competition videos of current members and alumni (club history)
– “Thriller” performances (club history)
– Videos that EVERY wushu athlete needs to watch at least five times (reference)
– Beginner weapons basics and forms (reference)
– Media coverage (club info/history)
On the subject of media coverage, both the club and current coordinator Dana Macalanda were recently featured in the Oregon Daily Emerald. The video covering the club and the article on Dana can be found on the Emerald’s website.
On an unrelated note: The “Thriller” video/s from this Halloween will be up soon. Soon as in probably after finals week.