Women’s Center Resources
- Lactation Room
- Work and Study Space
- Computer Lab with FREE Printing (5 page limit)
- Meeting and Organizing Space
- Menstrual Supplies
- Safer Sex Supplies
- Book Aid and Library services
- See if the Women’s Center has already purchased this textbook, and if it is available in our library. If you find the textbook you need, call the Women’s Center at 541-346-4095 and ask us to hold the book for you. You will have until the end of the day to pick up the textbook.
- Look for a potentially free Etext of the textbook through the University library catalog.
- The Multicultural Center located on the second floor of the EMU also has a library available to UO students.
- The Center for Multicultural Academic Excellence (CMAE) has an extensive lending library, as well as links to other resources.
On and Off Campus Resources
Campus Safety and Wellness Resources:
University Counseling Center – 541.346.3227
After-Hours Support and Crisis Line – 541.346.3227
SAFE Sexual Assault Support Hotline – 541.346.7233
University Health Center – 541.346.2770
Office of the Dean of Students – 541.346.3216
*For 24/7 confidential support and resources about sexual violence, please call 541.346.SAFE or visit SAFE.uoregon.edu.
*For support and resources about incidents of bias or hate, please visit RESPECT.uoregon.edu.
Off Campus Safety and Wellness Resources:
White Bird Clinic (24 Hour Crisis) – 541.687.4000
CAHOOTS (Crisis Assistance) – 541.682.5111
Sexual Assault Support Crisis Line – 541.343.7277
Womenspace (24 Hour Crisis Line) – 541.485.6513
Eugene Police (Non-Emergency) – 541.682.5111
Crisis Text Line (text ‘START’) – 741-741
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline – 800.273.8255