Meet The WC Staff!

Student Coordinators

Danielle Elbaz (She/Her/Hers)

PublicRelationsWC@gmail.com

Danielle is the Public Relations Coordinator at the Women’s Center. Danielle works at the WC because “I am passionate about creating a welcoming environment for students on campus where they feel safe and supported, and the Women’s Center is one of the most powerful ways I can accomplish this even in the smallest of ways.”

Kiva Hanson (She/Her/Hers)

VisualDesignWC@gmail.com

Kiva is the Visual Design Coordinator at the Women’s Center. Kiva works at the WC because “it allows me to combine my passion for activism and art, and be a part of an amazing feminist collective.”

Mecca Donovan (She/Her/Hers)

VolunteeringWC@gmail.com

Mecca is the Volunteer and Outreach Coordinator at the Women’s Center. She works at the WC because “I have a passion for empowering my peers by creating a welcoming, safe and supportive environment. I take great pride and honor in peer educating, and specifically, illuminating the importance of intersectionality while simultaneously supporting womxn and all genders on campus and in our community at large.”

Olivia Rodriguez (She/Her/Hers)

SVPEWC@gmail.com

Olivia is the Sexual Violence Prevention and Education Coordinator at the Women’s Center. Olivia works at the WC to “give Sexual Assault Survivors a fierce support, belief, and validation system they can rely on to aid in their healing journey. Creating an inclusive and safe space for Womxn and people of all backgrounds, especially those from marginalized communities, is an imperative goal to the work that I do and hope to achieve on the campus.”

Violet Johnson (She/Her/Hers)

DiversityWC@gmail.com

Violet is the Racial Justice Coordinator at the Women’s Center. She works at the WC “because as a queer woman of color intersectional feminism plays a pivotal role in my and my peers success and well being. I strive to be an ally and advocate for my marginalized fellow students at the University of Oregon.”

Office Assistants

KW Lau (They/Them/Theirs)

WomenCtr@uoregon.edu

KW is an Office Assistant at the Women’s Center. KW works at the WC because “the mission of providing a safe and comforting space for many folks is something i want to always work towards and it’s  so rejuvenating to work in a healing space in a world of much oppression and pain.”

Makaal Williams (She/Her/Hers)

WomenCtr@uoregon.edu

Makaal is an Office Assistant at the Women’s Center. Makaal works at the WC because “it’s a collective of amazing humans working together to create an inclusive, safe, and welcoming space for everyone. Both within the center and out in the community.”

Paula Levy (She/Her/Hers)

WomenCtr@uoregon.edu

Paula is an Office Assistant at the Women’s Center. Paula works at the WC because “I want to be a part of helping women and people of all genders across this campus.”

Rubby Marquez Tellez (She/Her/Hers)

WomenCtr@uoregon.edu

Rubby is an Office Assistant at the Women’s Center. Rubby works at the WC “to stay involved with my community and educate others.”

Stasya Jackson (She/Her/Hers)

WomenCtr@uoregon.edu

Stasya is an Office Assistant at the Women’s Center. Stasya works at the WC because “I really value the work we do here and how just our presence on this campus is something that generations of women before us really had to fight for, and I want to honor that. I also care deeply for the intersectional values the WC holds and I want to make sure I’m doing as much as I can to spread that message.”

Wendy is an Office Assistant at the Women’s Center. Wendy loves working at the WC because “it aligns with my personal beliefs of feminism and social justice is something very important for me. Also I really like the staff and helping others!”

Professional Staff

Fatima Roohi Pervaiz (She/Her/Hers)

fpervaiz@uoregon.edu

Fatima is the Director of the Women’s Center. Fatima works at the WC because “I believe that creating safe and affirming spaces established with dignity and respect is a revolutionary act.”

Karyn Schultz (She/Her/Hers)

karyns@uregon.edu

Karyn is the Administrative Program Assistant of the Women’s Center. Karyn works at the WC because “the Women’s Center to provide a solid foundation for our collective’s efforts to dismantle gender oppression. And because working with y’all (WC staff) gets me up in the morning!”