Full Conference registration includes:
- Access to panels, seminars, featured Q & A’s, keynote speakers, and unlimited networking
- Special feature of the Johnston Lecture series welcoming Charles Jaco
- Thursday night reception after the Johnston Lecture
- Coffee service and refreshments throughout the conference
- Give-a-ways and raffle
- Lunch with screening on Saturday
- Closing reception
There is no single day registration. Once you’ve registered, you’re welcome to join us for all 3 days of plenaries, panels, events, and provided meals and receptions.
Registration fees can be paid online via credit card. If you choose not to pay by credit card, please sent the attached registration form and payment (cash or check) to:
School of Journalism and Communication
Attn: Erika Vogt
1275 University of Oregon
Eugene, OR 97403, USA
The deadline for Registration is Friday, April 19, 2013.