MOST Club or Men of Strength is a college outreach program of the award-winning, non-profit, sexual violence prevention organization called, “Men Can Stop Rape”. Thanks to funding from ASUO, have meetings weekly. The MOST Clubs around the country have historically been geared towards cis male-identified people, but it is very important to note our Chapter welcomes, encourages and invites people of all genders and identities.
What is Most Club?
Here at the University of Oregon, the MOST club is a weekly club that meets to discuss different topics that involve, interlace, affect or is affected by the traditional culture of masculinity. Different weeks will have different discussion topics, activities, or films to watch. To stay up to date with MOST club events, follow our Facebook Page.
There is also free food each meeting.
- Provide college men with a safe, supportive space to connect with male peers.
- Promote an understanding of the ways in which traditional masculinity contributes to sexual assault and other forms of men’s violence against women.
- Expose college men to healthier, nonviolent models/visions of manhood.
- Build college men’s capacity to become peer leaders and allies with women.
- Serve as a hub for social justice, activism, and non‐violence.