Executive Team

Meet the 2018-19 IBEC Executive Team!

President

Nick Pyle

npyle@uoregon.edu

I am a Senior at UO majoring in Accounting and Economics. I joined IBEC because I felt like it was the best fit for me due to my majors. I stayed in IBEC because of the relationships I built with members as well as the experiences I had in learning about the traits and customs of the business world in a global context. My favorite part about the club has to be events like the site visit and Black Tie Dinner. I hope to graduate next fall and pursue my CPA. Outside of school, I love going to Duck football and basketball games as well as exploring this beautiful state.

Fun Fact:

Vice President

Kristen Adams

kadams9@uoregon.edu

Kristen Adams is a second year student here at the University of Oregon. She is majoring in Business Administration at the Lundquist College of Business. She is a member of the Business Honors Program and a Lundquist Scholar. Outside of the classroom you can find her lifeguarding at the REC or with her Delta Zeta sisters. Kristen joined IBEC because she loves that IBEC “allows personal connections as opposed to networking”. She doesn’t yet know what she wants to do in the future but in the meantime she hopes to someday travel the world and to see more of what this life has to offer.

Fun Fact:

Public Relations

Serena Davis

sdavis5@uoregon.edu

Serena Davis, the PR Director for IBEC, is a business administration major with a desired career in the marketing field. She joined IBEC in fall term of her freshman year and kept coming back for the people and global experiences she’s gotten out of the close cub. A personal goal of hers is to visit as many countries as she is able. So far her favorite place of travel has been to Cameroon, located on the central west coast of Africa. Outside of her studies and travel, she’s passionate about the environment, food experiences, and literature. Serena is very excited for this year of learning and experience with her IBEC executive board.

Fun Fact:

Web Master

Alina Watt

alinaw@uoregon.edu

Alina is a sophomore pursuing a Business Administration degree with a concentration in Operations and Business Analytics, and a minor in Computer Science. She joined IBEC her freshman year and fell in love with the sense of community, the open mindedness of its members, and the supportive environment of the club. She believes IBEC is a unique opportunity for students to explore a broader, global context of business, and discover how important diversity and international relations are in shaping the future. Alina hopes her curiosity of the world, her interest in tech and her passion for cross-cultural collaboration will lead her to a career in which she can create positive change.

Fun Fact: Alina has lived in Russia for five years and is bilingual!

Treasure

Andres Picon

andresp@uoregon.edu

Fun Fact:

Secretary

Jacqueline Lopez-Bermudez

Jacqueline, the Secretary of IBEC, is double majoring in Economics and French pursuing a career in the finance field. She had joined the club fall term of her freshman year. After attending a couple meetings, she decided to become a full time member because of all beneficial and important information she was learning in the club about global issues, networking, and economies in the world . Aside from her involvement in IBEC, Jacqueline is also passionate in music production and singing. For now it is a hobby, but perhaps if she gets lucky, she’ll be discovered one day globally known as ‘JackieLo’. Jacqueline hopes to spread her creativity to the club and is excited for a year of unforgettable experiences, knowledge, and hard work with the IBEC executive team and members.

jlopezbe@uoregon.edu

Fun Fact: