Five takeaways from our meeting with Callie Wagner
By: Linden Moore
- Surround yourself with people who are passionate about a achieving a common goal. This is important to help make it a reality.
- Sometimes you don’t know what your dream job is. Just put yourself out there, it will help you find it when you least expect it.
- Networking is always a great opportunity. Don’t be afraid to reach out to someone you aspire to work for.
- Passion is one of the greatest things one can bring to a job. It will make what you are doing not feel like work.
- Majoring in something different than the job field you go into is OK. Having a variety of skill sets can help you be more adaptable.