Alaí Reyes-Santos

Alaí Reyes-Santos is an Associate Professor of Ethnic Studies at University of Oregon. Her research on Haitian-Dominican and Dominican-Puerto Rican relations, and racial and gender dynamics in the Caribbean and its U.S. diasporas, has been published by Callaloo, Revue Européene des Migrations Internationale and Revista Estudios Sociales, among other academic and digital venues. Her book Our Caribbean Kin: Race and Nation in the Neoliberal Antilles was published by Rutgers University Press (Critical Caribbean Studies Series, Americas Literatures Initiative) in 2015.

4 Comments

1. Nice blog. I would like to share it with my friends. I hope you will continue your works like this. Keep up the excellent work. You have a magical talent of holding readers mind. It is something special which cant be given to everyone.

Office 365 Migration Support

2. I just want to say I am newbie to weblog and really loved this website. Almost certainly I’m want to bookmark your blog post . You actually come with remarkable writings. Appreciate it for sharing your website.

Hosted PBX Dallas

3. I think I’ll be a great follower. Just want to tell your story to strike. Transparency in your post is only interesting and I can be considered as an expert on this topic.

Hosted PBX Dallas