APR 24:  The website is coming along.  I have bought a domain name on Bluehost, stephosaur.com, and have been looking at templates in which to use.  Dreamweaver will be a part of my quest for the perfect site, and also perhaps wordpress and themeforest.

The use of a logo is a big part of my illustration work and identity.  It will help to create an environment that surrounds my work and perspective as an artist.  The logo will be used as an identifier and as an icon!  Yay!  CyberDuck for FTP use.

MAY 2:  So the website is up and running, though content has yet to be finalized.  www.stephosaur.com is all mine!  Insert evil voice-over.  I have matched cyberduck and dreamweaver to the site (insert actual tech lingo) and so far things are semi-straight forward with the process.  I am becoming closer in delegating a logo for myself and have just created a FB page to house another outlet of my work.  The goal with this website is to also promote the use of social media and to become proficient in its use and depth of connections.  I am finding the hard part is to have a matching name for all of the various interfaces: twitter, facebook, email, I want them all to be the same, but I fear it just cannot be so :/  But that is fine.

The reason for my delay in actually picking a permanent template for my site is the fact that the majority of the sites that I have found are “one page interactive.”  Cool.  They seem to be… let us say… not what I am looking for.  I realize now that this post is rather journal-esque, and have decided to keep going with it, though I shall make some more concrete bullet-points at the end for easy reading.

> site is up, albeit not done

> Content is on the rise

>Social media is looking up, progressing every day