Fieldtrip Roundup

I hope that you have all recovered from the trip back.  Thank you all for being a great group on this trip, all my colleagues, the tour guide and even the hotels commented favorably on the behavior and level of interest of everyone in the group.

1. I have reconciled the expenses from the trip and we are pretty much on budget.  Each student owes me $363.26. Please transfer this to me using Paypal (emilie@uoregon.edu), cash or a check.  Since you had a ~$210 difference in your student account between the scholarship and the field trip charge, this makes the remaining cost to you ~$153. (Brandon, Ben, Gillean, and Miles see me separately).

2. We will have a summary meeting next week on Monday or Friday afternoon of the week of April 16-17. Let me know which times you can make at: https://doodle.com/poll/mcf6648rrq63cvrp

3. Brandon will let you know where to put your best photos from the trip at the start of next week.  I have been sorting though mine!  Here are two of the group photos and a third of the group at the base of the fault surface.